About Birgit Pauli-Haack
Pauli-Haack, co-founder of Relevanza, Inc., brings more than 17 years of
web development and web community expertise to the company. With her other company, Pauli Systems, LC also headquartered in Naples, Florida she has been providing interactive, user-friendly, web-based
business applications and server administration services to an array of corporate,
nonprofit and private clients, both international and domestic since 2002.
In addition to leading her companies , Birgit is an active member of the web community, and provides pro bono technology products and services to local non-profit organizations. She has been a technology leader with the Naples Free-Net since 1998, and is the immidiate Past President. She also served on their Board of Directors from 2000 – 2003, and has been their Webmaster and Chair of the Web team since 2002. She is a frequent presenter on Internet topics at conferences worldwide, and has worked on open-source projects in the ColdFusion Community, and for social services agencies. Birgit has a degree in business management, specialized for Tourismus & Resort Management, and extensive technology experience.
Recent entries by Birgit Pauli-Haack
- Google+ Identifies Experts in Google's Search Engine Result Pages
- Window to the World, Instagram Rolls Out Web Profiles
- Your Portfolio: How to use Pinterest for Inbound Marketing of your Company's website.
- Customize Your Twitter Brand and With New Header Image
- Anatomy of a Facebook Photo for High Engagement
- Facebook offers new advertising scheme; gets grumpy reception
- Recap SBRN Social Media Summer Series
- Google+ Landgrab started: Get ready to claim your Vanity URL
- Top 5 Most Read Articles in July: Facebook Changes & Advertising
- Facebook impersonates You 4 Money