What We Do For You
Relevanza understands the most successful marketing efforts today focus on message but also listening; communicating information but also hearing back from customers and friends; promoting a vision but also building a community to share in that vision.
In short, modern media marketing is based on core actions: listening, organizing, engaging, and measuring advancement.
You can simply be a participant in social media, posting to Facebook and Twiter. OR, you can drive the message, drive the engagement. You can be your own Facebook and Twitter. You can make social media messaging a home game.
Our strategies for you will include combinations of message development, training and day-to-day advertising engagement for all social media initiatives, all through a collaborative plan of action.
Although set up on a case-by-case basis, our typical responsibilities might include:
- Listening: first, to your goals and objectives; second, to the desires and needs of your customers or clients.
Organizing: an engagement playbook will address organizational planning, etiquette, brand voice, customer service, sales and marketing.
- Engagement: out to the world with your message, building community and hearing what it has to say.
- Measuring advancement: monthly review & analysis; monthly review of social media activity with recommendations for improvement based on best practices and trends.
Inside those broad contexts, Relevanza will also:
- Actively participate in the development of new consulting packages/service engagements, listening to client needs and working with leadership to develop productized offerings with measurable objectives and outcomes.
- Management of project schedules and deliverables for client projects.
- Capture product feedback from client engagements and share with product management.
- Contribute to intellectual capital and best practices on social media monitoring and engagement.
- Client presentations, on-site work-sessions, and correspondences.
What we bring to the table
- Nearly 40 years of experience in public relations, journalism, marketing and advertising.
- Ability to quickly relate to a company’s business and key executives helps us provide credible and objective advice.
- Work in social media since it began only a few short years ago; proven and ongoing campaigns for multiple clients, organizations and industries.
- Over a decade of expertise in active technology & online communication for different industries and markets.
This is the 21st Century and with it comes unprecedented opportunities for targeted communications. Visionaries see the future.