At Relevanza, we believe, practice and preach:
The most successful marketing efforts today focus on message but also listening; communicating information but also hearing back from customers and friends; promoting a vision but also building a community to share in that vision.
In short, Next Level marketing and community building is based on core actions: listening, organizing, engaging, and measuring advancement.
You can simply be a participant in social media, simply broadcasting along the social networks; OR, you can drive the message, drive the engagement. You can be your own social network built on the tools offered by social media. You can make social communication a home game. This is the Next Level.
Our strategies for you will include combinations of message development, training and day-to-day engagement for all social media initiatives; all through a collaborative plan of action.
Although set up on a case-by-case basis, our typical responsibilities will include:
- Listening: first, to your goals and objectives; second, to the desires and needs of your customers or clients.
- Organizing: an engagement playbook will address organizational planning, etiquette, brand voice, customer service, sales and marketing.
- Engagement: out to the world with your message, building community and hearing what it has to say.
- Measuring advancement: monthly review & analysis; monthly review of social media activity with recommendations for improvement based on best practices and trends.
Inside those broad contexts, Relevanza will also:
- Actively participate in the development of new consulting packages/service engagements, listening to client needs and working with leadership to develop productized offerings with measurable objectives and outcomes.
- Management of project schedules and deliverables for client projects.
- Capture product feedback from client engagements and share with product management.
- Contribute to intellectual capital and best practices on social media monitoring and engagement.
- Client presentations, on-site work-sessions, and correspondences.
What we bring to the table:
- Nearly 40 years of experience in public relations, journalism, marketing and advertising.
- Ability to quickly relate to a company’s business and key executives helps us provide credible and objective advice.
- Work in social media since it began only a few short years ago; proven and ongoing campaigns for multiple clients, organizations and industries.
- Over a decade of expertise in active technology & online communication for different industries and markets.
This is the 21st Century and with it comes unprecedented opportunities for targeted communications, community building around a common goal, being in control of one’s own communications strategy and outreach.
Visionaries see the future. Visionaries move gracefully to The Next Level.